Unlike most countries, legal education in the U.S. is only postgraduate: either a JD for aspiring lawyers or an LLM or SJD for existing lawyers. Most foreign lawyers choose the one-year LLM program, but I can help qualified foreign clients apply to any of those programs within the U.S. Learn more about those degrees here.

For those applying to foreign law programs, such as in Canada or the UK,  I can offer expert editing but not professional advice.